- COBS Bread Ciabatta Buns
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ¼ cup of roasted red peppers, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs, preferably garlic parmesan
- ½ cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise for serving
In a bowl, combine the chicken, red pepper, garlic, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Divide the meat and then using the Napoleon Burger Press Kit, form the meat into 4 equal sized patties. If your buns are not round, have fun with the meat and make your burgers to match the shape of the buns instead.
Chill the chicken burgers on pieces of waxed paper for about 30 minutes. While you’re waiting, oil and preheat your grill to medium-high, around 450°F to 500°F.
Grill the chicken burgers over direct heat for about 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on how thick they are.
Serve on warm ciabatta buns with lettuce, fresh tomato, mayonnaise, and whatever else you enjoy on a good burger.