In this recipe: Higher Fibre Loaf
- 2 x COBS Bread Higher Fibre Loaf Slices
- 2 slices of SPAM
- 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- In a pan place the SPAM slices and cook one side for 1 minute in medium heat, flip and cook the other side for another 30 seconds. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Toast Higher Fibre slices lightly.
- While the slices are toasting place butter in the pan and melt over med-high heat.
- Place the 2 lightly toasted bread into the melted butter in the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 slice of cheese to each of the bread slices.
- Add the cooked SPAM slices on one of the bread slices.
- Complete the sandwich by topping with the other bread slice.
- Place the sandwich on a parchment-lined baking pan and lightly press on it. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy.