If you’re looking for a lighter burger option this summer, then this is for you! From the zesty ranch, to the delicious buffalo chicken, to the full-flavoured Gourmet Hamburger Bun, every bite is more delicious than the last.
Order your Gourmet Hamburger Bun on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 4 COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Buns
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pepper, to taste
- ½ tbsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ cup Buffalo Sauce
- 8 tbsp Ranch Dip
- 2 Avocado's, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sprouts
- Crumbled Feta or Blue Cheese (optional)
- Put salt, pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder and buffalo sauce into a medium-sized bowl, stirring to combine.
- Slice your chicken breasts in half – lengthwise, creating 4 fillets. Add these to the buffalo sauce marinade and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. You can cover it with cling wrap and store overnight.
- When ready to cook the chicken, pre-heat oven to 425 & cook the chicken breasts for 18 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and set aside to rest.
- Slice the Gourmet Hamburger Buns and toast them to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers – add ranch dressing/sauce to the top & bottom of the bun, followed by lettuce, avocado, chicken, microgreens and cheese.