- 2 slices COBS Bread Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
- 2 Tbsp tahini or Hummus
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 beetroot, coarsely grated
- 1/2 carrot, coarsely grated
- 150g canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 6 thin slices of cucumber
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 3 parsley sprigs, leaves picked
- 4 Salt and pepper to taste
Spread the tahini or hummus on each slice of Sunflower Flax Sourdough. Smear the avocado on top of one slice of bread. Top with beetroot, carrot, chickpeas, cucumber, radish and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Place the other slice of bread, tahini side down on top of the sandwich filling to close the sandwich. Serve immediately.
Pack our Sunflower Flax Sourdough with fresh veggies, chickpeas and delicious spreads in this super salad sandwich and you won’t even miss the meat!