In this recipe: Higher Fibre Dinner Rolls
- 6-Pack COBS Bread Higher Fibre Dinner Rolls
- 4 Slices of Ham
- 4 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 2tbs Butter (melted)
- 1tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1tbs Poppy Seeds
- 1tsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter, then add Dijon mustard, honey & poppy seeds over low heat. This will be the glaze for the sliders.
- Using a bread knife, cut the dinner rolls horizontally to create a top and bottom for the sliders.
- In a parchment lined oven tray place the bottom side of the sliders.
- Top with the cheese slices and ham slices.
- Complete the sliders by adding the top part of the buns.
- Brush the sliders with the warm glaze mix.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is gooey.
- Carefully take the sliders out of the oven and transfer to a serving plate.