Fried Egg Croissant Sandwich
Take your breakfast sandwich up a notch by using our Croissants as the base! Nothing makes a sandwich feel fancier, or taste better than a croissant sandwich. The rich, buttery pastry complements breakfast food perfectly.
- 4 x COBS Bread Croissants
- 4 tbsp Tomato Relish
- 8 strips of Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Potato Patties
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add potato patties & bacon to a tray lined with parchment paper. Cook potato patties for 9 minutes, or as package directs. Cook bacon for 15 minutes, or until you reach desired crispiness.
- On a non-stick frying pan add the cubed butter and turn the element to medium-high.
- When butter is melted and hot, crack the eggs and cook for approx 3 minutes for a slightly runny yolk.
- While eggs and hash brown are cooking, spread ½ tbsp of tomato relish to each sliced croissant.
- Add potato patty to the lower slice of croissant, then top with bacon & the fried egg.
- Complete breakfast sandwiches by adding the top part of the croissant slices.