Apple S’mores Toast Squares
There’s nothing better than a s’mores filled summer, that’s why we’ve turned it into this delicious snack! But with a little twist of course. Our Country Grain Loaf is the perfect base, providing a little savoury and subtle nutty flavour to the s’more, while the apple slices provide such a fresh burst of sweetness. You’ll be reaching for the whole lot after trying just one square.
- 4 x Cobs Bread Country Grain Loaf slices, sliced regularly
- 8 tbsp Nutella
- 8 tbsp mini marshmallows
- 1/2 Apple, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to Broil – High.
- While the oven is preheating, slice your Country Grain Loaf slices into quarters and assemble your apple smores toasts on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Using a butter knife, evenly spread Nutella on each slice.
- Add 3-4 apple slices, & top each with 1 tbsp (roughly 4-6) mini marshmallows. Tip: add some Nutella to the bottom of the marshmallows so they stay in place on top of the apples.
- Place inside the oven to broil for 1 minute or until the marshmallows starts to melt and brown a bit.
- Take out of the oven and serve warm.