Vegan Sausage, Cheese & Green Onion Melt
In this recipe: Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
To make this recipe completely plant-based, substitute the Cheddar Cheese for a plant-based cheese. Watch how to make it here.
- 2 slices of COBS Bread Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
- 3 tbsp shredded Cheddar Cheese (or any plant-based cheese)
- 2 tbsp Plant-Based Sausage crumbles
- 1 Green Onion
- Preheat oven to Broil (High)
- Toast Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf Slices in toaster.
- Top each slice of toast with 1.5 tbsp of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Top each slice with 1 tbsp Vegan Sausage Crumble.
- Place in the oven and bake for 3-4 minutes or until the Cheddar Cheese is melted.
- While that is in the oven, finely slice your green onion
- Carefully take the topped toasts out of the oven and add finely sliced green onions to each sourdough slices