Why have one cheese when you can have a trio for three times the gooeyness? Overflowing with brie, swiss and mozzarella, it’s sure to satisfy your grilled cheese craving.
- 4 Slices of Sourdough Loaf
- 125 grams of Grated Mozzarella
- 70 grams of Triple Cream Brie Cheese
- 2 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- Olive Oil
1. Place two slices of Sourdough Loaf on a bread board and brush each piece lightly with olive oil. Flip slices over so the oiled side faces the board.
2. Top two slices with the grated cheese, brie and swiss cheese.
3. Top with remaining two slices of bread and brush lightly with olive oil.
4. Add oil to a pre-heated pan to medium-low, lightly toast the sandwiches on each side until cheese melts and the toast is crispy, approximately 3 – 4 minutes a side.