BBQ Chicken Pizza
In this recipe we used: Pizza Bases
- 2 COBS Bread Pizza Bases
- 6 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 6 tbsp BBQ Sauce (for the pizza sauce mix) + 8 tbsp BBQ Sauce (for the chicken)
- 1 medium Red Onion (sliced thinly)
- 100g Spinach
- 200g cooked Chicken Breast Strips
- 500g shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven for 425F
- In a small bowl mix the Pizza Sauce and 6 tbsp of BBQ Sauce. Set aside.
- In another small bowl coat cooked chicken breast strips with 8 tbsp BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Top each pizza bases with half of the BBQ/Tomato Sauce mix, spread evenly.
- Add 50g of spinach on each pizza base.
- Add coated chicken strips on top of the spinach, spread evenly. Do this for both pizza bases.
- Add half of the amount of thinly sliced red onions to each pizza bases, spread evenly.
- Add 250 gr of the shredded mozzarella cheese to each pizza.
- Transfer each assembled pizza onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.