In this recipe: Country Grain Loaf
- 2 x COBS Bread Country Grain Loaf slices
- 3 tbsp Canned Tuna (drained)
- 2 tbsp Black Olives (sliced & pitted)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 40g Mixed Greens
- 3tbsp Red Onion (approx 1/4 onion)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Thinly slice your red onion, add to a small bowl, and top with lemon juice. Let it marinate for 10 minutes, drain well and add a pinch of salt.
- Toast Country Grain Loaf slices in a toaster.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise on each slice of toast.
- Add a handful of mixed greens to each slice.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of tuna on top of the mixed greens, spread evenly.
- Add 1 tbsp of sliced black olives on top of the tuna.
- Top with pickled red onions.