We love a sweet and savoury combo and this one is a classic! Drizzle an easy, homemade hot honey over a delicious pepperoni pizza made with our light and crispy pizza bases.
Order your Pizza Bases on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Dried Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 COBS Bread Pizza Bases
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozarella
- 1 cup Pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Hot Honey, to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 425F.
- Add your honey, chilli flakes, and apple cider vinegar to a pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- As soon as you start to see bubbles, take the pot off the heat and let the chili flakes infuse with the honey for 5-10 minutes. The longer you let it infuse, the spicier it will be.
- When ready, place a fine mesh sieve/strainer over a bowl or glass and pour the honey mixture into the sieve. This will strain the chili flakes from the hot honey. If you like spice you can add a few of the chili flakes back into the honey! Set this aside.
- Add pizza sauce to your COBS Bread Pizza Bases, then top with cheese (we like using a mozarella blend).
- Add pepperoni on top, then bake on a parchment-lined baking tray for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and golden.
- Slice your pizza then drizzle with the hot honey and enjoy!