This Aussie inspired burger sure is a mouthful, but every ingredient belongs on this burger for a reason! There is a perfect blend of savoury with sweet little bursts from the pineapple. Paired with our flavourful Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun, this is one burger that will never be forgotten.
- 4 COBS Bread Herb & Garlic Hamburger Buns
- 4 Beef Patties
- 4 Pineapple rings
- Butter Lettuce
- 8-12 slices Pickled Beetroot
- 4 Eggs, fried
- 8 strips Bacon
- 4 slices Cheese
- 4-8 slices Tomato
- 4-8 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- Season your beef patties with salt, pepper, and drief oregano.
- Pre-heat your BBQ or frying pan to medium-high.
- Place your patties on the pan (or grill) and cook for 5 minutes on this side. Fliip and cook for another 5 minutes, until the patty is cooked to your liking.
- While the patties are cooking, cook the bacon on a separate pan (or add to the grill). Cook for 7-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you want the bacon.
- Once the patties are done, take them off the heat & top each with a slice of cheese.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to a pre-heated frying pan. When the butter has melted, add your eggs and turn the temperature to low. Cook until the egg whites are cooked through.
- Grill your Herb & Garlic Hamburger Buns, then prepare the burgers by adding 1-2 tbsp BBQ sauce to the bottom bun. Then add bacon, lettuce, and tomato slices.
- Add your patties topped with cheese, followed by the beetroot, pineapple and finally the fried egg! And the top of the hamburger bun of course.