Try a bite! Visit a COBS Bread bakery on Saturday January 26 from 12pm – 4pm to grab a gourmet tasting of this Gorgonzola & Pear Tarts recipe on our Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf! Find your local bakery to stop by.
- 5 slices of Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 150 grams Gorgonzola cheese
- 5 Tbsp red pepper jelly (or your favourite substitute!)
- coarse black ground pepper to taste
- Spread red pepper jelly on each slice of Sunflower Flax Sourdough
- Sprinkle on Gorgonzola Cheese (approximately 30 grams per slice) and top with pear slices.
- Add a dash of black pepper over the slices
- Toast in a toaster oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Cool before slicing and serving.