No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
We have created the ULTIMATE, pumpkin-filled dessert. This is our recipe for a super simple, No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that only takes 15 minutes of prep work! Starting with a delicious Pumpkin Scone base, which is then topped with a creamy pumpkin spice cheesecake.
Feel free to decorate the cheesecake any way you like! We have crumbled an extra un-iced Pumpkin Scone on top & drizzled it with caramel sauce. Whipped cream would also be great on top.
- 3 x COBS Bread Pumpkin Scones (un-iced)
- 85g Butter, melted
- 1 lb Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 150 ml Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Roughly tear the Pumpkin Scones and add to a blender or food processor. Blitz until the scones are crumbled no larger than a pea.
- Thoroughly mix the blended Pumpkin Scone crumbs with the melted butter.
- If you do not have a spring-form cake pan, line your 8″ cake pan with parchment paper slings so you can lift it out once set.
- Using a spoon evenly spread the cake base on the cake mould, apply pressure to have a solid cake base.
- Mix the cream cheese, condense milk, lemon juice, pumpkin puree & pumpkin spice thoroughly. Using an electric mixer is recommended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the scone base.
- Place in the fridge for 6-8 hours until fully set.
- Once set, take the cheesecake out of the cake pan, transfer to cutting board and garnish to your liking. We like to crumble an additional pumpkin scone on top, drizzle with caramel or serve with whipped cream.