In this recipe is our Country Grain Loaf.
- 6 Slices of COBS Bread Country Grain Loaf
- 150g Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 tbsp Dill
- Cut the crusts of your COBS Bread Country Grain slices and cut the bread into 4 squares.
- Roughly chop your dill and mix it into the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Add cream cheese to 8 of your squares, leaving 4 for the top of the sandwich.
- Add smoked salmon to those 8 squares.
- Build your sandwiches by adding one of the smoked salmon & cream cheese layers on top of the other and finish with a plain slice.
- Top with additional dill for garnish.