COBS Bread hosts an annual award ceremony, The Gillespie Awards, in which bakeries recognize and reward talented and ambitious individuals within the COBS Bread network. The winners receive outstanding awards and a day celebrating the COBS Bread brand! Award winners from COBS Bread RioCan Kingston got together during their celebrations to make a delicious recipe using our Strawberry Passion Fruit Scone in a salad: the Strawberry Passion Fruit Berry Salad!
Strawberry Passion Fruit Crostini
- 3 Strawberry Passion Fruit Scones, cut into thirds length-wise
- 1 tbsp passion fruit glaze
- Passion Fruit Scone Crostini
- ¼ cup passion fruit salad dressing
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 5oz package baby arugula and spinach salad mix
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions For Crostini
Heat oven to 350°. Brush one side with passion fruit glaze. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Directions for Salad
Combine the passion fruit salad dressing and poppy seeds in a bowl and whisk until poppy seeds are fully incorporated. In a large bowl, toss the baby greens and strawberries. Sprinkle feta on top. Pour the passion fruit salad dressing and mix. Serve with 2 slices of Strawberry Passion Fruit Scone Crostini