In this recipe: Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
- 2 slices COBS Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
- 2 tbsp pesto
- ½ small zucchini, sliced lengthwise into thin strips and grilled
- ¼ cup drained oil-packed sundried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup packed baby spinach
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- Spread pesto on one side of each piece of bread.
- Top one piece of bread, pesto side-up, with zucchini, sundried tomato, Havarti cheese and spinach. Sandwich with second piece of bread.
- Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet; bake at 425°F oven until cheese has melted and bread is lightly toasted, about 6 minutes.