In this recipe: French Baguette
Watch how to make them here
Preparation Notes: crostini may be prepared ahead of time to reduce time in preparation. Keep in a container with lid to avoid drying up. Prepared crostini can last up to 3-4 days inside the container with lid at room temperature.
- 1/2 COBS French Baguette
- 8 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 4 tbsp Ricotta cheese
- 4 slices Prosciutto, sliced in half length-wise
- 4 Figs, sliced in quarters length-wise
- Salt & Pepper
- Pea shoots (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Slice your French Baguette into 8 thin slices
- In a mixing bowl drizzle baguette slices with cooking oil (1 tbsp for each slice), season with a pinch of salt & pepper
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet arrange your seasoned baguette slices, making sure they don’t overlap to ensure even cooking.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes or until slightly crispy. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Top each crostini with ½ tsp ricotta cheese, spread evenly
- Top each crostini with ½ slice of prosciutto
- Top each crostini with 2 pieces of fig wedges
- Garnish with some coarse ground pepper and pea shoots